Horimiya - Vol. 13 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
@duongvuduc96 Your comparison is not really fair. You have to take the weather into account. Because unlike Japan or Korea, Vietnam and Thailand is hot, you can't really wear a jacket or cardigan like Japanese schools. Actually, in the summer, Japanese students wear the exact same thing, white collared shirt with trousers.

Dex-chan lover
It's sweet! Too SWEET!
Just kiss already! Wait, they already did that....
Just have XXX already! Wait, they already did that too...

Dex-chan lover
Hori is getting weirder and weirder but it is still cute.

Double-page supporter
I almost forgot Hori can catch the scene of another man from Miya body lol. She made it as if another guy has their way with her BF lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny because the missed punchline that another girl literally is in and out of his room like it's nothing a regular occasion.

Fed-Kun's army
@kidohara that happened to me once (i'm also from indo)
but when i showed the teacher i properly wear the uniform under my hoodie, they let me off with just a little warning
the next time i did it again, they say nothing
so in my school, as long as you wear the uniform, you are OK to add another layer

@nogenem We don't have winter lol, it's summer all year long. Half of it has little to no rain, even. Imagine the heat.

@yohane Wish mine were like that, most of the teachers here are so strict about this particular stupid rule *cries*

Dex-chan lover
LOOOOOL, I had a meme I made out of that very damn panel look at me every time I opened my meme folder every day for years now, and now it resurfaces outta nowhere :')

MhEjZEg.jpg

@miyako19
You don't understand what I mean, I mean the pattern in Japanese Uniform is much more catchy and beautiful than in Vietnam, where is just only have plain black blue trouser. Also the jacket uniform in Vietnam also too ugly, believe me, 90% of Vietnamese students do not like their uniforms. In Winter, most students will wear their jacket (the one they bought in the mall which suited their taste) rather than the school jacket.

I don't see why they can't just add tights to the girls' winter uniform. They'll be warmer and look basically the same.

Users who are viewing this thread