Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 102 - Family Restaurant

Dex-chan lover
You guys do know that there is no plot left right? At least as far as I know, it's just the ending now, it's just filled and then end, and then that's it. So stop whining already. I love this and hope to see a lot more of this comedy.

@Darklight99 Yes, as far as I know the story "ended" with the marriage proposal, afterwards are just a bunch of side stories. I actually enjoy them a lot so I don't really mind.

This chapter was quite hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
Stupid IURA!
He so nonchalantly sent Kyouko that photo!(that’s basically spying, not fair, yet funny!)
One thing this series never stopped being is “funny”
If only, everyone was not so focused on serious things, they might be able to enjoy fun things!

Bromance Parfait!
Also "Parfait with the bois"
r/suddenlygay
r/nohomo

Double-page supporter
The situation is Ishikawa is the Big Husbando

Mira as cute wife
Prez as the smart one
Iura as the energetic one
Yanagi as the beauty one

Does Sengoku even count as a guy to Hori? Didn't she basically say she thinks of him like air in one chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 its boring almost since ~50 chapter - after some kind of proposal (im to lasy to find in what chapter exactly it was, so i wrote this number from memory) there is liturally, absolutly zero further character development. their relationships like froze in time. there could be a lot great story lines - for example - there were so much about Hori family, but she didnt even met Mia parents - author like (when Mia spoke to his mother) "What is your girlfriend are? maybe you introduce us?" and (Hori speeks to Mia) "I wish i meet your parents" kind of shit, and THATS IT, lets forget about Mia parents and main characters lifes and do more chapters about side characters, some freaking boring slice of life about parfeit or wearing hoodie at school (at anniversary 100 chapter this especially looks like joke for me), etc...
I meen - i liked this manga at the beginning and i like humor between Hori and Mia (like this not so long ago chapter about playing with her brother in the "space ship game"), but most of all - last years its just mostly boring as shit slice of life at its worst definition... For the manga that published so many years and give us only 1 chapter every month... this is disrepect of the readers - you can feel authors desire to have more money instead giving good story. (i know, i know - everyone want money - but there is difference between good story that you want to read through the years and the story, that goal is "more chapters more money, so wrote about anything while is sells").
I just compare this to the Namaikizakari which have same amount of chapters, same "1 chapter in month", published same amount of years - and its just heaven and earth how far in Namaikizakari characters goes (they already graduate from the school after few manga years, they entered the university, 100 chapter shows us already more than 4 years of their life at this moment), and how stuck characters in the Horimiya are (author just pulling rubber, thats it...).
So, thats what i meant by "the further it goes the more boring it gets" - i already not enteresting in whats happening here - i just read it and have this thought "just finish this manga, man, stop pulling this from year to year, just do something instead of these parfeit bullshit"... 😩

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who is good with Photoshop do the me and the boys meme based on this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread