Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 104 - Weird Girl

Yeah this is pretty relatable. Most of the people that I'm friends with are people older than me. Hell, most of my friends that I really get along with all got jobs now. The thought of your classmates talking bad at you, or thinking that you would come across as annoying or maybe they wouldn't like you if they get to know you more is what preventing some people into making friends at the same age. But really, not everyone is out there to get you. When I got into college i said fuck it and started talking more with my classmates. After awhile, you'll find people that sticks and you wouldn't be friends with them if you didn't approach them in the first place. They won't know your vibe if you don't show them your vibe.

Dex-chan lover
one month for 12 pages? really?

i'm not talking about you translators 😍, I'm talking about the mangaka😡

Dex-chan lover
Grit those teeth, Sawacchi. You go, girl!

Also, I just imagined a lovestruck zombie chasing her lover so they could be together again (yandere optional). I bet there's a manga about that already, sounds like something Douman Seiman would write.

Fed-Kun's army
its quite easy to get into a group(i transferred schools quite often)
step 1: talk to a class mate near by naturally drop a pencil or ask for help on work or to check your work just exchanging a few words not much (preferably someone you have alot of classes with or see alot)
step 2: be open talk to people spark conversations
step 3: after becoming friends with a single person become better friends with them
step 4: have a long conversation and follow them
step 5: join group with them
step 6: be nice with other members of group
step 7: befriend them all
i live in america specifically socal where people are quite chatty and nice form the most part so this may not work in other places
also its really sad when upperclass men graduate and now you have fewer friends

Dex-chan lover
Perchance she's buddy buddy with the third years because her classmates talk about her "behind her back" from about two feet away like mouth breathing knuckle draggers. Just sayin'.

Fuck off sawada. Youre fuckin weird. How tf you can be friends with seniors and none of your classmates. Approach them, try to talk to them. And there must be someone in her class that would try to talk to her. The way the author portrays this kind of stuff is off the norm.

And telling a manga character to fuck off is weird too. Guess i should fuck off too

@oreki_san oh my goodness don't just say that. You are aware that she was a victim of bullying yeah? Besides, there are different kinds of people. Sawada just might not be able to get close to her classmates because they always back-bite her while the seniors are very nice?
well that's prolly the reason.

"Maybe she prefers the seniors over us" GEE I WONDER WHY SHE'D PREFER PEOPLE WHO DON'T BADMOUTH HER OVER PEOPLE WHO DO I REALLY WONDER IT'S SUCH A MYSTERY INNIT

It's sad that she will have another year or 2 alone at this rate when everyone graduates.

Dex-chan lover
Yes you wonder why she's so close to seniors when clearly we have people like you guys who openly shun her and talk behind her back ^^ Yeah where's the f*king common sense you have you lowlife? :D Man f*king grow up already you damn brats
But I feel bad for Sawada too truly ;/ I'm glad she found her place with the seniors but yea, what will she do once they graduate? I really hope they show a chapter where she makes at least one friend her year...

That look that Yuki and Remi gave each other is pretty much the only good part of this chapter, this was a bit boring

Users who are viewing this thread