Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 111 - Girls

Ishikawa: You fight with people because you're close to them.

Miyamura: *ready to punch Ishikawa*

Ishikawa: –_– No.

Lol why do people hate hori so much. Bruh im the same way, I get super pissy around people im comfortable with. I get mad too but then I realize pretty quickly that I was wrong too just like hori.
Lmao it looks like you all want characters to just be box. Anything other than that set box or boundary is unexpected. Everyone has many many many sides to them. You don't see all of them in front of everyone. I dont mind her becoming moody and pissy, that just makes her seem more real

Dex-chan lover
I love how Miyamura will stop at any chance to deepen his bond with Tohru :D Like he's not one of his closest friends already that's the only guy who knows about his tattoos throughout the whole school :3
And when Hori tries to figure out Tohru's and Yuki's relationship, it remains ambiguous :3 I'm just on the side that it's on the rope to dating if not already xD I mean they pretty much are without the kissing to be honest.

I want to get to know the couple at the start that said the girl he was with was getting a large meal and got a kick

at the end of the chapter me and my friends actually do FIGHT FIGHT like we straight up throw hands at each other and shit like we love each to death (no homo) but like we actually fight for fun and honestly it was pretty nice tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread