Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 111 - Girls

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone describe the current plot of this manga? Cause I can't

Dex-chan lover
How can this manga be best manga every single chapter

(broken english for comedic effect##)

Dex-chan lover
Guy went from I don't really want to associate with people in class to I whoop your ass in the name of friendship

Dex-chan lover
@lfscruz They can and do explain this in just about every chapter's comment section since about chapter 63, where the main story essentially ended. But what's one more drop of water in the ocean at this point?

So, the original webcomic, ch. 1-140 were the main story. This was fit into 63 chapters here, presumably due to differences in the formatting between them and such. As of now, there are however five hundred and seventy nine chapters of the webcomic available at the raws link for that one. The main story is done but the original author's phantasm, Unlimited Extra Works, has been unleashed.

Seriously though, Hori started this series really cute, but recently she just seems like a massive pain in the ass that gets super pissy all the time.

Dex-chan lover
@UnluckyGrape That it is. Quite great as well but now I feel like I want to see the ending to this series. Probably because after all the developments, it's started to feel stagnant. Not a bad thing, but eh.

Dex-chan lover
poor hori, miya will hit literally anyone but her

Users who are viewing this thread