Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 114 - Treasuring You

I can't stop laughing when iam at page 14. When Hori open the door as usual but too much strength for Miya gosh hwelp

Thank you for updated

Fed-Kun's army
i know it's supposed to be cutesy and all but hori seems to be getting more and more abusive with each chapter

Double-page supporter
Ummmm Hori should be the one that treasure Miya more....maybe a lot of people think this is cute but what I see is more like unhealthy relationship, but well it's just a fiction so I won't fuse over it.

Double-page supporter
It seems that the author suddenly remembered what Miyamura's character was in the first chapters, i hope that he will do the same also with Hori

Dex-chan lover
@Fortedollface The story is lacking progress because the original one ended at ch. 63 with the marriage proposal. Everything else after that is just filler invented to keep the manga going...

so poking holes on his ears is no no but hurting him physically in so many other ways is okay hahaha ..welp thats hori

Thanks for updating!!

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get enough of them and their school life.. it makes me miss my highschool days.. messing around, talking about random things, doing stupid mistakes.. thank you for the update.. 😍

Dex-chan lover
It's been such a long time since we saw the original Miyamura.

As for people complaining about Hori being violent, I understand, but I really do think that Miyamura is a masochist. She outright called him that inthis very chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care how many times I had said it, we need Miyamura's tied long hair back

@darklight99

Yeah no, he doesn't act or behave masochistic, but we have chapters where it's
very clear that she is a closet submissive and a bit masochistic.

I get that Hori is supposed to be cute and all with her tantrums, but seriously I think they need to put her on some meds. Yes, yes, Flanderization is a thing, but the girl needs some literal chill pills with how violently her mood swings.

Also Kyosuke is still the best dad-in-law in all of manga, possibly all of fiction. Just casually talking about urethrae with his daughter and future son-in-law.

Double-page supporter
is miyamura not getting them professionally... cuz then she has a point

Dex-chan lover
A chain from your ear to your lip is a disaster waiting to happen.

thank you for translating, as always!

but regarding the story, it seems dragging as of late and the writing of hori.... is this part in the original manga?

Users who are viewing this thread