Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 118 - Valentine's Day (2)

Group Leader
Tysm for the update. Regarding the sfx, I can't help but if the staff is too limited, i don't mind not cleaning it properly and just having a small translation note by the panel (ex. Saying "sfx: puff" instead of cleaning it to say puff)

Dex-chan lover
hope we get some Iori Family meeting Kyoko in next Chapter :3

they could be all like "huh, you made something sweet for our boy", making our heroine all sweaty. :D

Dex-chan lover
Not everyday we can see dad and mom so synchronized.

PS. Miyamura just do the PR for the shop, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much. It's short, the story isn't going anywhere but I need my SoL to heal my heart

This manga's pace just right in the sweet spot, not too fast, not too slow either.. Yep absolutely love this chapter

Group Leader
Wait, why is Hori bad at cooking? She basically cook for her brother everyday in first arc. Did author gone dementia or something?

Dex-chan lover
Give. The. Chocolate. To. Iura. JUST MAKE IURA HAPPY FFS. Dudes gone through a lot of shit

@aodpds711 if im not wrong it was mentioned before, she's good at cooking meals or main course but sucks when it comes to desert or sweets

Yup was mentioned quite early.. food she is good at. Cakes and sweets in general.....oh hell no. That for some reason is poison levels bad. :p

I thought this month is February's. But no. It didn't. OMG sweet overload. I really craving strawberry cake right now.

Thank you for the hardwork ><

Users who are viewing this thread