Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 118 - Valentine's Day (2)

Dex-chan lover
@jojomama Real plot? It is the same as other chapters just more focus on Hori and Miyamura.

@Redice Good at cooking doesn't mean good at baking. My mother is super good at cooking and can cook Asian dishes and Western dishes but she is not good at baking. The only thing she can make is flan. We tried making sponge cake once and it turned out stale.

@Ame I see. Miyamura mentioned "Raw chocolate" but I guess he actually said "Nama chocolate" since "nama" means "raw". Maybe the translate didn't know that it is the name of the sweet.

Group Leader
@panda no I do like your puff!! But since the staff don't seem to want to redraw I don't want the team to be stressed about doing it and saying it's not necessary to clean the sfx but a small translation on the side works too

TSP

Group Leader
@miyako19 @Ame
Whoops, feel free to directly ping us for stuff like this. Sorry about that! We have fixed it here and on our website.

@nico-chi
It's not that people are refusing to do it, it's that we don't have the people to do that specific thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz
That's just how life works. Not everyone is going to be happy with any sort of outcome. You just gotta move forward. And also, romance stories always seem to need those love-triangles/squares/hexagons these days... Well, none of the characters seem to have any sort of large regret, which is all that matters.

Anyways, at this point, I can only accept Sakura entering a polygamy relation with Remi and Prez, lol. As for Yanagi, Idk. Maybe they'll eventually add a side character for him, like that freshman girl that likes Iura. But I wouldn't see that happening until Toru and Yuki actually enter a real relationship with each other. Just fucking confess to each other you dense numskulls. 🤬

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Not panicking in the kitchen does not mean being good at baking either. It's a weird coincidence, innit?

@Redice
I mean, as some others have already said, Hori's good at domestic chores and cooking, but not baking. And given her bf is so good at baking, able to make something good out of random ingredients without a recipe (I remember it being shown in an earlier chapter) of course it's natural to worry about it. I don't think it's weird.

We haven’t had a good chapter like this in a while.. I really missed their couple interactions

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome Horimiya like!

And for the latest chapters I was like :"I want more Miyamura and Hori !! I want them to be cute ! to be a couple ! TO BE MORE LOVEY-DOVEY!!"

I don't remember what chap when they did the deed, but I hope for them that it was not their only time... <3

Dex-chan lover
Aww, so cute! Also, he really reminds me of the streamer Sykkuno. Lol.

@nico-chi just read your comments about "staff don't seem to want to redraw"
I can assure you, everything in hori is redrawn before sfx (we get like one exception a month, maybe). Usually I handle most of redraws and they are rarely a problem.

Here's a gif from prev chapters
sb1FNcx.gif

Group Leader
@jules i'm sorry about my misleading comment. i just meant to say, personally, i wouldn't mind if the major sfx weren't cleaned and instead it was just a small note for the translation, in case there's no one who can/wants to do the work

Users who are viewing this thread