Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.5 - Ten Years Later (1)

calm tf down guys. this is just a temporary timeskip, maybe for 2 or 3 chapters.
and for short haired hori... umm, first of all, she's not hori.
she's miyamura kyouko. there's no hori in her name. and i hope miyamura kyouhei shows up next chapter

Tbh, I kinda panicked when I saw the title for this chapter xD. But then I remembered that last chapter was only about heels so it wouldn't make sense to do a permanent time skip here lol.

If this is only temporary then i guess the story will end with their wedding

So they still didn't get married after 10 years, didn't miyamura proposed hori san to get married after high school,?

yo what???? 10 years???
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I thought they wouldn't go into this part of the extra WN chapters, cool to see it!

Woah, time skip. Wanted to see a little more Hori. Also, she would be 28 years old in this scene, right? Wouldn't she have moved out to be with Miyamura by now...?

Maybe hori just stopped by to have dinner with her family. Or the author just didn’t think things through.

my shield break because of the sudden timeskip AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so cute souta x yuna 😍😍😍

also short hair hori 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
OMG OMG OMG OMG, The Time Skip came out of no where, I mean I would've love to see more Miyamura and Hori action but this is fine too, so for all of you complaining there's no plot because well here you go! I'm really excited for the future, hopes it won't end soon.

Users who are viewing this thread