Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.6 - Ten Years Later (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, Sota’s behavior aside, it is funny for me to see that both the older and the younger couple are formed right in the Hori’s house. They are both formed kinda nonchalantly as well (Hori just introduced Miyamura as her boyfriend to her father when asked about their relationship, and Sora just casually mentioned to Yuna that he liked her.)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, head-butts don't count in that school. You can even do it to the student council president and get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
Sota is dropping hints like crazy and Yuna doesn’t catch them at all. And I thought she was the smart one.

Double-page supporter
So, did they fucking end up together or no? He basically told her he liked her right? What is this beat around the bush way of telling her you like her lol. Like he basically says it straight on, but yet in a roundabout kind of way. Dejavu lol Really not the girls fault, this guy is sending mixed signals like a broken traffic light. Of course she's gonna be confused. Wonder if this is the last chapter for time skip. Dunno how I feel about a time skip

Dex-chan lover
Where tf is ikkun holy shit, I need to see how he looks now

Dex-chan lover
Kinda expecting a (really) long-haired version of Miyamura here sometime. :D

Miyamura is totally beating up guys waiting for Sota in front of the house because he hit them

The funny thing is in chapter 17 Sota mentions to Yuna wanting to master reading people's expressions so he probably knows Yuna likes him

Users who are viewing this thread