Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.6 - Ten Years Later (2)

Considering the people Sota grew up around, probably shouldn't be a surprised he can fight lol

Fed-Kun's army
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I kinda wish this would be a spin off after the ending of horimiya instead of a mini arc

Dex-chan lover
Personally I like this storyline, better pacing than the current present arc which doesn't really tackle any of the main character's struggles anymore.
I feel like the main story has everything fixed so a change of pace like this is pretty good.
Hopefully if we do return to the present, the storyline can go back to adding to the current relationships than any more needless filler

Fed-Kun's army
After several dozens of slice-of-life chapters I almost forgot how damn wholesome Horimiya could be.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey if the series is gonna go on a tangent for whatever reason, i'd rather have this than the boring filler they were feeding us before

Aggregator gang
The dejavu is when Miyamura headbutted the president for badmouthing Hori haha. But where is he?! I thought they would get married. And why does every main girl have to cut her hair after a time skip?

Dex-chan lover
Should have it's own manga like 'Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san' !!

Give us Miyamura. Make a separate manga and call it Horiyama make that their story this is freaking Horimiya.

Users who are viewing this thread