Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119.7 - Twenty Years Before

OMG i was waiting for their story for so many years now. THANK YOU SO MUCH TSP AND HAGI D.

LOVE TO SEE IT

thanks for translating! Stay safe and what a way to start 2021

dem it now we have past arc huh.. what happen to the last 2 chapters no clift hannger pls

at first i feel like: man why we go backtrack to hori's parent's stories, nooo
after i read it: lmao Yuriko so badass xD

Thank you for the update guys !!!! the year's off to a good start .....Andddd we finally get to see our Miyamura (╥﹏╥) although I was looking forward to see the 10 years later Izumi ... Can't wait for the anime tho!!!

Dex-chan lover
Was confused a few pages in and wondering if this some AU story until I spotted the chapter title. Wonder what Kyosuke did to make mama so merciless with him.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I guess hori got her personality from her dad and slap strength from mom. Her mom's so beautiful she competes with having the most beautiful in mangas.

And she's pretty calm or chill or something. Unlike hori who's all out aggressive.

She's pretty seiso but hot damn! So Kyoko's like, her mom with her dad personality? And Sota is the opposite? Yuriko's pretty cool tho.

Fed-Kun's army
now that i think about it, sengoku's dad had him when he was hella young too for a prim and proper student council president.

Users who are viewing this thread