Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 120

Aggregator gang
wow so we hittin' the ending soon? well the main premise was resolved chapters ago anyways so might as well

...this fast though?

When do the new chapters come guys?! AND HOW IS THERE ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT?! Tbh, If they get married I'll be real happy-

That news was so random.. guess it's finally time to part ways 😭😭😭 wish we could have seen their marriage and a grown up Miyamura... But literally are they really gonna leave the side ships like that??!🥺

As someone that is about to end his Highschool days in the upcoming year, this ending makes me tear up...
Thank you Horimiya,
Thank you HERO

i love every single thing you did about that whole lost in translation bit. i personally prefer the more literal translations, but i get that it's not best for everyone, so clean scans with TL notes at the end is always the best. ON TOP of that, you showed the bubble by bubble comparison, explained the original joke, and picked a nearly perfect replacement. really, i don't think i've EVER seen nearly two full pages replaced like this without it feeling off, but it worked here. maybe because you saved the TL for the end while usually big changes are mentioned within the chapter. thank you guys.

TSP

Group Leader
@miraja

Super happy you enjoyed! Really appreciate your comment :)
We worked really hard on that section, so are glad to see the effort paid off.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that bittersweet moments when you are about to graduate high school. I guess it's the same for any environment you spend a lot of time in were you enjoyed yourself. You cherish the memories and might not even want to move forward, but time never stops, so you have to.

I personally prefered TSP's translation to a much more literal translation. I would have been quite puzzled if I had read the literal translation and probably would have thought, "Well, it's Remi, so I guess it doesn't have to make sense" xD so I'm glad you guys went for something that conveyed the meaning more clearly. Really good job :) and thanks for the chapter :)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! I loved how the translators used their wits and made this work like so.... I (kinda like Remi) misunderstood the meaning, before Sakura explained it 😝😆 GAAAH!
So embarrassing!(>////<)
But I loved how you used idioms. Well I just love literature in general, so whenever it’s creatively used, I so dig it!
Just saying, it’s my personal opinion, that even professionals might not get a better solution for that passage. You guys did your best and love you for it 🥰

The translator's note made me respect. I hope if they would read this.
Those guys are producing service. I would love to support the authors but I don't even have an income.

Users who are viewing this thread