Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 120

thank you so much for the translation! thank you for your hard work, the translations are excellent <3

Great work with the translation! I translate myself (from english tho) and idioms are so hard! Also puns ahahah
Your work is one of the best out here, continue like this!

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling they're gonna end this with graduation. 😭😭 I hope they at least give us a few timeskip chapters of them as adults. They gave us those teasing chapters revolving around Souta, but I wanna see the main gang too.

This is such a great chapter as always ♡(ӦvӦ。). Horimiya doesn't disappoint :333
And thanks for the hard work put into the scanlation!

Thanks for the explanation and the translation! It's always interesting to read about the process behind a release. Great chapter!

will this end when they graduate?? aww i wish it doesnt end haha

thanks so much for the translation and the tl notes at the end!

Translators are literally GOATed. Actually laughed out loud at the spare the rod joke, and it was straight up them pulling through for us. Also, the note was interesting to read afterwards so we could know what was actually written there but the joke wouldn't have landed as well if that was actually in the chapter. Thanks TSP!

This was one of the best translations I've ever read. Thank you Moose for your great work!

TSP

Group Leader
@Gorehound

Thanks! Although it's a group effort, for sure! I might translate, but the editor and beta readers heavily contribute to polishing the translation and fixing any sort of weird sections. Wouldn't be what it is without them!

Thank you for translating! I hadn't understood it before the explanation since I'm not a native english speaker, but I appreciate the effort you put into it and it was interesting learning about this 2 proverbs, the english one and the japanese. Also it's very weard to me that I started reading the story when the characters were a year above me and I graduated earlier. It's the only manga I've followed for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread