Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
Finally! I've been itching to see a chapter where they're not at school or at home. We get so few of those

huaaa it's so shorttt 😭😭😭 i want more!!!!!! hiks 😢😢😢 (ah i forget to add : thank you very much to uploader & translator!!)

im not sure if this is a what you call a spoiler or not but ill add one just in case you want to avoid whats inside
Judging from the comments saying "the ending is near "this manga is going to end on graduation im not sure and im just guessing here (i just wanted to put my thoughts out here)

oh and thanks for the translation :D

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and the careful consideration. My dumbass thought "spare the rod and spoil the child" meant intentionally spoiling and pampering the child. I'm learning English. :D

Does anyone feel like this chapter is trying to fill with exaggeration to reach the requested length of the chapter?]

Thanks for the chapter, especially for that remake section. I believe it really took more effort

Damn TL team pumping those brain juices , felt like I was in class, and very informative and interesting at least for me . Thank you for the chapter!!

so good to see them here, page by page, and on screen with the anime *_*
double dose of cuteness!
thanks for your hard work, TSP!

Please please please have a college chapter, so many good stories end after high school

Dex-chan lover
holy moly. still translating all these years later. thanks for the chapters, TSP.

if horimiya keeps going after graduation, where would it go? i think it ending there is pretty likely, maybe with some bonus timeskips. dunno if i'd want it to keep going after high school. there isn't really anything happening plot wise or with character development.

TSP

Group Leader
@thirty7timeslucky

Come April marks our 7th anniversary of starting the group to translate Horimiya.
Honestly, I never expected we'd still be working on this series 7 years later, but I guess that's the nature of ongoing stuff xD

Those timeskips were funny, but I'm glad that we're back.

You folks killing it with the translation as usual. Thanks!!

I love it that you also included the literal translation and explanation! Brilliant work! Thanks a lot!

Dex-chan lover
That translation was the work of gods, I honestly couldn't tell there was any funny business with it until the TL page

Also graduation anxiety is real fellas

Users who are viewing this thread