Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 120

The way the TSP team goes above and beyond to give us the best translation possible, honestly I have no words. I can't believe we get to enjoy this for free. It goes without saying but I'll say it anyways, thank you guys so much for this!

Dex-chan lover
wow this is what a world-class translation group works like, thank you for your effort

Aggregator gang
Please don't apologise, TSP. We're unworthy enough as is of your dedication to your craft.

Thank you so much, TSP, for all the effort you guys spent to bring us this chapter. Thank you so much

Dex-chan lover
@tseng wait so, if we went by the web comic, technically
the last chapter would be the next and we should get to see the time skip, but
considering how many extras they have added and
how many chapters the web comic has post end
, we will get more fill for a while right?

Dex-chan lover
TSP
excellent work on the tl, and also for the explanation/clarification page

Dex-chan lover
Great job on the translation. I liked the literal version of the phrase more, but that's just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@anideki yea technically but
because alot of those extra are supposed to happen in between the main story and not post story, not sure how it will be done in here, ofc author in the webcomic just kept making side story chapter even after the main story clearly ended, there is some side story chapter that already been added chronologically in this manga version, but well, we will see how it go from here on, because i doubt it will end right up next chapter without warning anyway lol

beside, with how many sidestory there is at this point in the webcomic, is a total pain to go through them and check which one would be in between this chapter and before graduation, or post graduation if there is any, and there is alot of pretty random ones too

Thanks for the translation! So glad to see this series finally approach it's climax. Can't wait to have all of it on my shelf one day.

Double-page supporter
So are we just gonna act like that timeskip chapter didn't happen or something?? What???

bruh i thought that timeskip was going to continue and i thought this chapter is going to be them in a timeskip
lol

Dex-chan lover
The romance ended long ago. Now its time for the slice of life closed down, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread