Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
'WHAT IF' chapters right before ending huh.
Sad to see that 'to be continue' for the last time....

Fed-Kun's army
Not surprised this series is ending, it felt like there was literally no sort of plot for the last 60 or so chapters.
Yeah the slice of life stuff is fun and all but you just can't keep doing that forever. Hope the final chapter is good though

@Soulwarfare thats kind of the point of SoL, it has no real plot its just daily lives type of stuff, in here it followed their last year of high school and now its over

Double-page supporter
Uuuuuuu I'm so sad it's ending so soon

At least I'll still be buying the official English versions

But the side shipssss... What about them😭😭😭. I'm so not ready to let them go

Double-page supporter
sooo in an alternate reality where Miyamura didn't meet Hori first, the OTP is with Tooru nani?

Ahhh it’s totally ending soon but I’m really satisfied that everything went well in the end. Seriously the author did such a good job writing this story.

Dex-chan lover
We need kyoko and izumi wedding....pls author san!make it happen

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame it's ending, but you kind of can only put that much story into those 3 years. They either need to move forward into after-school years, or end it. So they did. As other people saying, it was so good because it was romance\slice of life without the usual BS plot stuff romance usually have. It's especially obvious with Horimiya anime, where they basically make fun of usual romantic plot crap. Too bad there is nothing similar to read.

Dex-chan lover
That was a creepy alternate ending thought. As for Miyamura, to have this kind of dark cloud in his mind in this very situation proves that he has grown up.

Dex-chan lover
Dude this can't be ending , don't do this to me , i've been reading horimiya since 2012 so it's not a manga i can just say " well that's it "
and move on we can make the college life and married life or the work force or anything but ending .. so sad

I swear they better get toru and yuki together, ain't no way in hell i'm letting the autor get away with that;

Users who are viewing this thread