Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

AAAAAAA!! YUKIIIII!! Even though you're more beautiful with the longer hair but I can't accept you won't end up with Tohru!! 😭😭😭😭😭

And thank you for the chap!!

best read in past few years so far. and i need the HD version of that candid photo, where do i get them?

TSP

Group Leader
@vcnomnom p25, the last page of the chapter is the HD version. Or were you wanting even MORE HD? (If so, specify what that would entail for you exactly.)

I wish he rocked up on his last day with his full piercings and tatts out in the open for shits and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
I think the next chapter is the last.

I'm hoping for a post graduation meetup where he's wearing all of his piercings and his tats are showing/

Still in highschool, and honestly i relate to alternate ver miyamura just without being a hot boi

Dex-chan lover
@Short_Circut doesn't look like it, the series started off with Hori turning Touru down, because she didn't really connect with anyone other than Yuki, she was also hiding how homey she was, but everything got turned around when Hori and Miya learned each other's secrets, and there were all those sightings of pierced and tatted up Miyamura.

Ayasaki looked so pretty with short hair <3

And is it just me or I kind of dont remember Yuki and Tohru dating? Did they leave it hanging or did I miss the chapter? :|

Users who are viewing this thread