Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

Ahh yes, a "What if?" chapter. Always next to the ending... Sad fax but we have to accept it.

Power Uploader
@ichi24 an axe after 16 volumes?

No, it smells like the author said what they had to say. He can't stretch those three years forever.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, that could've been the last chapter. Got a little confused in the middle there tho.

@TSP oh fck i mean the group photos not the candid one, sry look like i can't read. i think i remember seeing the first one in some chapter but doesn't remember if it HD or not but i don't remember seeing the second one.

Aggregator gang
i wonder if alternative miyamura got the wing tattoo... it looked cool as hell

TSP

Group Leader
@vcnomnom

Ah, ok. Yeah, the group photos are from other chapters and were just kinda co-opted into this thing. Perhaps because of that, even if we scan these at a high resolution, they look horrible unless they are shrunk back down to roughly their original size. To get an "HD" version of these pictures, you'd probably have to grab a copy of the official fan back which includes a lot of these spreads without text, rescan, then clean from there. Sadly, not really on the cards for us at the moment.

ddw

The irony is that the most of us readers have a life like the alternate Miyamura! :' )

Aggregator gang
I smell the ending approaching, a bittersweet one for sure. Just hope they tie up a those loose ends/unconcluded plots before they closed this book.

Users who are viewing this thread