Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

I just knew this thing existed when the anime was around chapter 3 and I love it. I hated to wait for a new episode so I decided to read the manga...that was 2 days ago and it was a rush.

I think the anime is more intense while this one is really chill and funny. I love both and honestly these characters seem so normal and real and I end up remembering those days, remembering some people. Man it takes me back.

And right now with this bullshitty times we are living I like to fantasize just a little and maybe the world (and myself) will push me too, little by little towards a better, happier and peaceful place.

Man this hit really hard. Its really ending huh? Thanks for all the moments and memories Horimiya, those high school moments are always something to cherish.

I just started reading this a few weeks ago, the start was very damn fast and it gradually slowly done developments. I'm very sad that they're ending this manga and we only have 1 chapter left to see what happens next.

I really wanted to follow the lives of Miyamura and Hori for my entire life. it's just so precious it hurts when it ends. it's been a while since I didn't have this feeling of emptyness when an awesome story ends... I trully, trully hope there will be extra chapters of an afterstory about their future and beautiful things like that. Or, if we are blessed, have a sequel about their adult or college lives

Dex-chan lover
Damn i started reading it after few episodes of anime and now its already ending, i hope we gonna see some nice time skip.

Thank you for the translation, this chapter was so sweet and wholesome. I'm glad the universe is pushing Miyamura towards what he wants

Double-page supporter
I binged this in 2 days after hearing its ending. I'm gonna miss the horimiya crew

Users who are viewing this thread