Horimiya - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A Sudden Shower

Double-page supporter
This chapter never made sense to me. Remi was clearly going out with the prez, and she didn't seem the type to be a cheating kind of girl and there's no indication of such things in the future, and they both seem really committed to each other, so I never understood why the fuck the author decided to make it happen like this. It made absolutely no sense. Even if it was a joke, it still feels out of character to even make a joke like that while she's going out with the prez. Like the author had no idea how she wanted to develop or use the character of prez and Remi, and did like a 180 on them down the road with no explanation, and that also goes for the initial story plot devices she used in the beginning. Most of them are rarely ever mentioned again or even an issue. They're either retconned or etc

Dex-chan lover
What? What is the author thinking? Why would someone with a boyfriend all a sudden do this? It doesn’t make any sense.

Wasn't she dating the president? Or was that a translation error (the one from a couple chapters ago I mean).

@Imjust10pm what chapter was it stated? cause last time I saw, she was still the president's girlfriend. well nvm next chapter just confirmed what really happened.

On page 25 Miyamura looked like L
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread