Horimiya - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Younger sister

Dex-chan lover
Not really. It's just not as commonly seen in use for whatever reason. As long as you get the apostrophe in the right place basically any contraction is valid anyway. For instance, y'all vs ya'll. The former works as a contraction for "you all," but the latter would have to be something else entirely, like "ya all." As long as the sentence remains grammatically correct when not contracted, you can pretty much contract as many words as you want too. Here's some examples I just found that kind of reach the point of being a bit much.

You're probably familiar with regular contractions made with two words like you'd and didn't. And you've probably even used contractions with three words like she'd've and wouldn't've. I'd've thought they'd've been familiar to you and you wouldn't've been surprised to hear them.

But can we contract more than three words? More than four? You'dn't've guessed they're possible, but they are. Many are dialectal or regional. Y'all'll've heard them from Southerners in places like Texas or Georgia, where they'dn't've thought twice about using them. We could've guessed at more, but at some point y'all'dn't've been able to understand them anyway.

Did...did they add this girl to have her become the little sister character of the MC? I didn’t think that they’d be as sneaky as to make a character that would resemble that kind of relationship.

The girl had lost her brother about a year back, but luckily, she had a next door neighbor who had no siblings, went to the same high school, and was the same age as her brother. While having a personality that makes her attracted to Hori, making her tastes the same as Miyamura’s, gave him the perfect conditions to become a potential “older brother replacement”.

So yeah, we have an annoying imouto character now 😂😅

Why does this stupid girl even exist? Like seriously, what kind of girlfriend would suddenly become besties with some dumb chick who approached in what is obviously a possessive way and then force her boyfriend to deal with that? It's so damn strange. I hope Miyamura gets to pull that shit later in reverse to see the double standards at play.

Fed-Kun's army
Little sister vibes, but theres no reason for this character

Dex-chan lover
Dont know what to feel about this lil sis character but well i certainly dont hate her i like her more then all the other characters and someones always getting in the way anyways so might as well be her.

Dex-chan lover
harem increased by +1.
for real if they write this girl realistically as deep down just going for mc-kun, this manga goes up a few points. if they play the lesbianism straight, disappointing. it's a shit test!

THERE'S WRONG IN THE PLOT, AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG?
THE APARTMENT SUDDENLY HAVE AN ELEVATOR

Tbh idk why it always the girl that has to have the other unexpected love interested come in to basically make push the other person to show her/his feeling more but now since their bf and gf it like why I’m kinda confused rn

Users who are viewing this thread