Horimiya - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Demon

Dex-chan lover
I'd say the riajuu here is the one with the girlfriend who follows the "talk shit, get hit" motto.

Dex-chan lover
this is some gay shit. he already fucked her but he stands meekly while she has to stand up for him and scare off the guy?

@cksn you must be an idiot. If you still have to ask this question then I pity your comprehension skills and empathy. You must be an overgrown child. But even children can understand simple shit like this.

Dealing with former bully can be a bit difficult for some people plus there are those kind of people who don't wanna deal with it and just bear with it.
But i think it'll be great if author give him some development with that since we already see him able to fight well (like that time he dodged and punch ishikawa) and have more friends having his back

Wow so much toxicity in the comment section. I personally find it very cute and wholesome that she protected him. It can be very paralyzing meeting your former bullies out of no where.

Damn idk why the comment section gotta focus so much on Miyamura standing by. Its also kinda seen in their personalities- Hori casually hits people/mean since she was young. Miyamura wasn’t like that. And he was being bullied, how easy is it to confront someone who constantly hurts you and gets no repercussions from that? If peeps don’t remember, Miyamura only acts aggressive when he’s comfortable, like with his bestie shindou(remember hori asking about that?). As for fighting, that was when he was doing for someone else(Hori) or to someone else(Ishikawa- and he was close to him too).

Users who are viewing this thread