Horimiya - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - The Reason Spring Comes

Dex-chan lover
Not even a little bit best girl. Best girl is
Miyamura sailor uniform version

But no, seriously, this girl is too much of a pain to be best girl. Both Sakura and Yanagi didn't deserve the bullshit, y'know?

Aaaannnd thee goes Kouno’s chance. Rip for her love life. 😓

On the bright side, the author did do a good job at the way they brought these two together. I’m happy for them so I’ll root for them 😊

Gotta agree, this girl has a seriously irritating way of thinking. Author is pushing these two together too much with this BS fake-couple thing, the longer it lasts the more unrealistic it becomes unless they really start dating, but this girl isn't even close to endearing enough to make me care.

Fed-Kun's army
@boorishtiger I too agree on this matter. Konou had the courage to confess, which is really hard to do, yet they continue with a fake relationship. What would you rather have? A real relationship with a girl who made her feelings known or a fake relationship with a girl who just hides here. I know I’d choose the former

Dex-chan lover
poor kouno :(
Also, it's not choosing between a real or a fake one. If he doesn't like her, them he doesn't like her. It's simple as that.
You don't choose to start a date for practical reasons like: she confessed to me

Lol people complaining about Yoshikawa but she literally won the poll in Japan beating both Hori and Miyamura. She's best girl, objectively

Fed-Kun's army
so sweet 😭 i really liked how they went against the reader’s expectations, because reality is, even if you’re a great person and you work your hardest to confess, if the person doesn’t like you, then it’s not gonna happen. i’ve always liked the subtle romances. we don’t need grand things to show a love story, we already have so many of those. they were already best friends who fell in love with each other. it’s as simple as that ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread