Horimiya

Even though idk where this is going anymore. I still love sengoku's wackiness and Miyamura and Hori's wakiness and I just want all their secrets to be revealed alreadyyyy

Fed-Kun's army
errrr there's not exactly a "main" arc but its just comfy good wholesomeness. I highly recommend it for a good time, although if your against a slight bit of bromance then u shouldn't. Personally I think its great and plus its just bromance not BL. The main couple is cute too

The Author names his stories on the MCs, was just reading Ako to Bambi (Ako and Bambi, the MC and ML)!! And that one is really amazing too!

love the first arcs but the latest chapters (Ch80 or something? dunno don't cared enough to check) are just plain slice of life and kinda fan service-y. the casts are goddamn cute, i give that, and the relationships too. but some instances are too unnatural for me like inserting this character in this cute scene because, well, they are popular.

good light hearted read tho. from last i checked, latest plot are just sporadic get togethers with character-focused one shots mixed in

It has become lackluster after reading the first 50-60 chapters. Might give it a shot again in the future or just reread up to that part again.

TSP

Group Leader
@observiance

We will eventually do the extra in the mem book, though not the other bits. I vaguely recall the fan book but can't remember what was in it.

I have forgotten what was going on, since there are so many side characters in new arcs with their own story. Might pick it up again some time later and read from the start

Dex-chan lover
holy shit my balls are so blue for
miyamura to beat hori like she deserves and needs

this is relatively good, realistic manga. way too much unfunny gay joking. the characters are believable and flawed

Dex-chan lover
honestly this should've ended long ago, it has a good start but now it feels like it's just draggin

To me this manga finished around the part where he proposed to hori but im still enjoying the rest of this manga. It really does feel like a slice of life where the side characters get their chance to shine as well. It doesnt have to be just hori and miyamura

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Damn, this was going great with an awesome pace, but after about chapter 60 the plot has ground to a solid halt. Literally, I think they've been around new years for the last 40-ish chapters, while covering almost an entire year in the first 40.

Users who are viewing this thread