Horimiya

This was a great series right up to the point where the author decided to make the main haracter into a masochist. Instant turn off, instant drop.

Aggregator gang
@hanashigawa wait when was that a thing ?i didn't get the memo yet i read everything lol, i'm pretty sure you're imagining things just because she said "masochist" as an insult xD

Awwwww i really like this type of story! Not just about love but friendship as well. Not to mention its funny as hell 😂😂😂 cant wait for the next chap!

Fed-Kun's army
switching gears to be about other people.. just dragged this out to where it's not really enjoyable anymore. they skipped over any possible interesting love-triangle or harem type storylines and went with.. everyone is just friends doing nothing.

Any love triangles or harem storylines would have made me drop this. Friends being friends and doing friendy stuff is what keeps me coming back.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi everyone,
Was planing on reading this, just wondering, do the MCs become a couple ? (Hori & Miyamura) And if they do is there any love triangle between the main couple ? Some people are saying there is, other are saying the isnt ...

@WhiteEkans
The MCs (Hori & Miyamura) do become a couple pretty early on in the story. There is a love triangle, but isn't with the MCs. It's with their friends: Ishikawa, Yuki and Sakura.

after like 80 chapters theres basically no plot but goddamn this is rly funny if you want a good slice of life comedy this is it

Remember when this manga was about Hori and Miyamura and not their boring forgettable friends?

A very good read, you can come back to this whenever you need something to lighten up your day or make you smile. While a lot of the story begins to involve other characters, not only Hori and Miyamura, I still think that the combination of these many characters with these themes (Slice of Life, Romance and Comedy) fits SO well, and is so WHOLESOME. It's incredibly fun to see their romance develop with each chapter. > 3 <

Users who are viewing this thread