Horimiya

Thanks for translating this! Your works are filling our voids in life and replacing it with sublime joy. Stay happy and healthy, always.

Thank you for always scanlating Horimiya! I've been reading your works for a good few years now and I can't thank you enough for your continuous effort! Reading Horimiya always makes me smile :) I wish you all good luck in your job/school and really, thank you for the dedication. I love your releases!!!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the description on this needs a tweak to reflect something similar to the one on the webcomic end because of persistent questions and other comments on the subject.
Chapters 1 - 140 are the main story.
Chapters 141 onwards are extras.
On this end, that'd be something like 1-63 for the main story.

yep i was wondering what happened, why the story became weird turns out i was reading the extras

Dex-chan lover
I am enduring to read it till chapter 7 and i still feel irritated. People in this world too quick to make a bad assumption. I guess this is why this story exist. I feel like watching my country's bad tv serial cinematography.

Double-page supporter
First 40-50 chapters are based on a description of this manga. Characters had some complexity, dealt with some real issues but after those chapters, original premise was suddenly forgotten, characters lost their depth, manga becoming regular romcom.
Start of this manga deserves 10/10
after that I could only give 6 or 7 / 10

So yeah i agree for 63 chap are main story and after that was an extra because it's just a slice of life genre left with a bit romcom spice

i was wondering why the characters have been in highschool for so long, esp when there was that Really Important Scene in ep 63, but the comments said everything else is extras and that makes sense lmao. they're still really cute tho so idm 'peeking' into their lives every now and then

okay, gotta agree on most of the comments here that it starts off with such a great buildup and potential, but seems like it didn't use the opportunity to create even more character development/arc.
but then if you see the manga as a short and simply beautiful chapters with romance cranked up to eleven, while most of the new chapters act as an extra then that's fine i guess.
i just hope the mangaka tone down the dudes femininity a little in the extras because it caught me off guard sometimes and makes me shudder. yea its cute and all but hey lets not make people protesting to put another genre in here..

Lol, not a chance on "toning down" anything I think. She really likes homoeroticism (of both kinds).

She'd even contributed to some yuri anthology, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out there are other books of this or similar kind out there, maybe under different penname. Databases are only as informative as people putting data in them are informed.

Users who are viewing this thread