Horimiya

Fed-Kun's army
this manga has gone to shit. wheres the plot development? its just a generic slice of life manga now.

DROPPED at chapter 44 NO PLOT ! REPETITIVE !

It was pretty good at first but it became boring.. same content every chap.. goes to school then meet some friends then goes to gf house blah-blah-bla.. repeat and repeat every chap.

Especially after
they had sex..
I thought those two would be more intimate but nah they just go on their daily lives like nothing happened.. they dont look like a couple at all.. Its more like they're just a really close friends..

If you're looking at their relationship in real world view. they have a realistic relationship.. a realistic GF and BF you will find irl.

But in 2D world pov they dont have that much intimacy.. no romcom troupe, no romance troupe, no drama, no conflict REALLY LACKING HEARTH FLUTTERING SCENE.. the reason im reading romance manga bec I want to see some romcom troupe that you cant see/experience in real life relationship..

tell me if its going to be interesting again.. cuz i have high hopes from the author of Daily Lives of High School Boys. for now im dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
@Marilmaril & @okayokayokay
Could you point to me in which chapter it's implied they're actually getting that intimate? Cause i took that 'my period's late' sms as a some sort of non-sequitur joke and now i am worried if i've misread the intent behind it.

And yeah, them still not being on first name basis and getting flustered so easily does get boring. I hope certain very popular romcom will get other folks to consider taking notes from it.

Mastapeece

If you're looking for plot this is not for you, however if you are looking for everyday fluff then this is where it's at

Dex-chan lover
@okayokayokay
Ok, so i am a blind retard because that's as clear as Lake Baikal they're getting at it. Well, adds even more 'oh for fucks sake' factor to the manga.

And i was thinking about Kaguya-sama, specifically Miss Kashiwagi and her bf.

Not going to lie, I LOVE the sawada focus in the last few chapters. Sawada is best girl.

Just binged this. It's really nice, but I gotta agree that it lost it's focus some 40 chapters ago.

Power Uploader
Damnit, I just marathoned the entire run again having forgotten where I left off... (hint it was when batoto went bye bye...)

I hit Bulletin Board and screamed at the end... no no no no... need mmooooooooore!

Thanks for the translation!

Power Uploader
@MangaRockRefugee

Okay, then how about the text Hori sends to Miyamura when she’s angry with him... saying “it’s not coming... my period”.

So she’s either told him that she’s cheated on him or that he’s gonna be a daddy soon.

Note, just after that she says she’s joking.

I mean other than the shirtless Hori panel way back in chapter 37ish... and don’t tell me there was a shirt. There was no line defining one above the panel border and the panel border hit just above where’d you expect nipples to be...

But yea, it’s damn obvious they are doing something that bumps that risk factor up at least a smidge.

Fed-Kun's army
Noooo...I just caught up. My weekend sure seemed short.

Loved every bit of it but yeah it's still Horimiya so I wouldn't mind more of Hori and Miyamura again.

Users who are viewing this thread