Horimiya

So happy that my kiddos are finally getting a proper anime... I hope that they do the art justice.... Plus I don't care how long this manga goes. I just know for the fact that it shouldn't end before showing us a proper wedding for both of them!!!🥺👉👈

kek i came to check since i just see the trailer for the anime but then again i stopped reading years ago lmaoaoaoa but anyway gonna try to watch the anime since i remember old me wanting them to have an anime adaptation and they finally have one

Woooww didnt expect it will get adaptaion after seeing those ova, just atleast copy those art used in ova's

Dex-chan lover
i wonder why this gets an anime i mean arent there similiar mangas that are better? like Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte or Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!

im not saying horimiya is a bad manga but after they come together the air is slowly out and its getting boring

@Maruseru For a manga to be better than another is subjectif, but for one to be more popular than another isn't.

Let's take the stat on mangadex:
-Horimiya : 1.4million views and a note of 8.83 with 3k user voting. Also 50k user followed this manga.
-Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte : 500k views and a note of 6.53 with 800 user voting. Also 15k user followed this manga.
-Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara : 184k views and a note of 7.63 with 500 user voting. Also 7.5k user followed this manga.

So how the F can you say they are better ? Lower number of people reading it, lower note, and lower number of user following that manga. Thats a total domination. (i'm not judging the manga themself, i didn't read any of the 3 and i'm just gonna begin this one.)

Dex-chan lover
@yeyo69 are you happy do you thing you beat me that you won? yes you did but you cant denie that the majority of people dont like the chapters after they became a couple my guess is becasue that where a romance manga normaly ends

And it doesn't matter to me that this one gets an anime and not these 2 if you consider how many weak mangas have already come out as animes, of which I think that the money used there would be better off in other animes

@Maruseru dude, The producers of the anime don't care about the quality of which manga that will be adapted into an anime. As long as it is selling well they will adapt it. If you talk about which manga is better to adapt to anime, then we are talking about business here.
And the fact is that even though many people agree with you (dislike this manga), the numbers are still less than those who like this manga..

Dex-chan lover
@Aji6618 dude do you realy think i dont know how the anime industry works? i know very well that everything gets an anime as long the people behind it think thats sells well

for example ishuzoku reviewers Of course that sold well. The story is not the best and not the worst either, but it had a certain meaning

But then we have animes where the protagonist has to do certain things with the female characters so that they or he becomes stronger, which in my opinion should not be converted into an anime because the plot of the story is usually second-rate anyway

and now please let us end this discussion i will not watch the anime about it and also canceled the manga

Double-page supporter
@Maruseru

im not saying horimiya is a bad manga but after they come together the air is slowly out and its getting boring

I'm one of the peeps who've stopped reading the manga around chapter 50 or so coz it got kinda boring lol. Still, I'd watch the anime coz my favorite seiyuu is there

@yeyo69
Eh, a lot of stuff here are overrated tbh. Also just because some titles are popular overseas (and on an unofficial site at that) doesn't mean it's popular in Japan.

I personally like the story. Yes, it slows down but that's part of the charm it is a nice slice of life.

Users who are viewing this thread