Horimiya

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
People may have complained and dropped the manga now that Hori and Miyamura's romance has more or less worked itself out, but I am happy to have stuck around for the day-to-day shenanigans, such as Hori being Hori, the Sengoku love triangle, and the "more than friends, less than lovers" beta couple of Tooru and a Lesser Floppy-sleeved Nryaaa (a.k.a. Yuki).

With the all steam Yoshikawa lets off in chapter 88, it makes me wonder...could one build a dere-powered steam engine?

Aggregator gang
when they have a kid, he will start calling her Kaa-chan

Group Leader
So on top of masochism, we now have sister complex. We just now need daddy complex from Minamoto Monogatari

Lol people complain all the time about overly dramatic tropes in prev romance manga series (like 99% of them so I will refrain from making the list). Then comes this sweet manga where romance actually bears fruits, and people STILL complain. FFS, quit your hypocrisy.

Contributor
I'm not very far in, but Hori is one step away from being a Yandere. Which normally would be interesting, but she just seems violent and possessive instead possessive to the point of violence, which is not as good.

Fuck y'all, it's like no one has ever read drama-free Slice of Life before. Complaining about the pacing? It's fucking fine. Need more development from Hori and Miyamura? Why, they're fine too, they developed at a nice pace, with little to no development left for them at this point.

The only way the manga can go on right now without feeling redundant is mostly developing the side couples like it has been doing and having funny chapters in between, like it has also been doing. This is even more evident in the web series, where the ending (not far from where the manga is) is a time skip to the graduation and then a further time skip to when they're adults, and most of the material is actually from the Omake chapters.

There is no point in complaining, because this either ends soon in an abrupt way like the web series man story or simply ends later with more development for the side couples, and between these, the latter is a better choice as it'll actually have a conclusion for all the plot threads they've introduced.

Group Leader
@mainimi
Fuck y'all, it's like no one has ever read drama-free Slice of Life before. Complaining about the pacing? It's fucking fine. Need more development from Hori and Miyamura? Why, they're fine too, they developed at a nice pace, with little to no development left for them at this point.
That's because they haven't read drama-free SoL before.

Fed-Kun's army
Gods damnit were were so close! I wanna learn more about Miyamura's family life!

Fed-Kun's army
i love everything about this manga (even reread several times) and diabetes-inducing too lol haha

people complain that it was so different in the beginning but for me, it's fine. The side characters' stories are cute, too! fyi slice of life != drama so this happy manga is definitely a breath of fresh air

Fed-Kun's army
Just before the chapter, I was hoping we would see more of the MCs and maybe some sort of development on that front (and maybe Miyamura gets pregnant again) but this was still a nice chapter

Users who are viewing this thread