Horimiya

Kinda sad we didn't have some pages that show the wedding, like for example in Maid-Sama. But love the whole time skip thing. If only we can see some adult MiyaHori scenes, how do they act now that they are rougly 27 years old. Will we get a chapter where a pregnancy reveal comes? Cameo's of now older supporting friend cast? Did Iura finally find a girlfriend? What happend to Sawada? Can we expect a chapter where Prezz dad finds out about Sengoku & Ayasaki's dating and or wedding. What happend between Shindou and his GF Chika. YOU GIVE ME A 10 YEAR TIMESKIP, BUT I NEED TO KNOW SO MUCH!!!

Power Uploader
@galder

If the family business is still the bake shop, that’s why Hori isn’t there... she never could bake worth a damn... so maybe she just handles a business aspect and Miyamura takes care of the grunt work? Resulting in him being there late? Especially over certain seasons?

Meh, I’m curious, I need their story to feel up to date if not finished.
Time skip? It felt at first we where getting the couples’ respective children interacting... and not Sota and company...

I need so much more! And yes, a wedding mini arc at least!

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg well, whatever miyamura does, he's seemingly not all that important for this part of the story (yet). maybe he'll put sota in place if his delinquency streak continues.

I love this timejump, we kinda need some more of this tbh to show them start their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the chapter discussions for this manga are so disappointing. Just rampant homophobia everywhere. It sours me a bit on reading this to be honest.

I laughed so hard
at "Konoha" part
=))) is he trying to refer to
konoha in Naruto
=)))))))

Dex-chan lover
@bananauyu A small sample:
75: " Wow thats fucking gay...The fuck is this pussy shit author i know you must be pissing your pants cuz you made Hori and gaywad into a couple too soon and dont seem to either know or want to write a manga about a couple but thats no reason to pull off all these stupid jealousy cliches between men its embarrassing and cringe. I really should drop this."
76: "it's not funny every other chapter is gay shit now"
77: "more gay shit"
"This is just random BL bullshit now"

LMFAO. The comments became homophobic all of a sudden wtf. And why hate on the side characters 😭😭😭.

Guys, in addition to the anime, this will get a live action movie + a live action series!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread