Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting. 2bad no one gives it the chance to see how it does with later chapters

So goofy that suddenly we have three groups translating this all in the course of a few days.
Still, I appreciate y'all; had this saved for months!

Dex-chan lover
So far the writing was interesting and has a lot of potential, it has similiar feeling to Isekai Tensei Sodouki.
Well, I look forward for the future

Fed-Kun's army
Been doing so many junk isekai lately, I dunno how to handle a story that isn't a cookie cutter cheat skill romp. Which is not at all a bad thing. I find myself quibbling over thought process but as long as things remain internally consistent I have no actual complaints. Hope this gets healthy updates.

It's actually good.
Wanted to go to sleep after not finding new updates on the manga I want to read.
Remembered that scanslation groups should have list of manga they've been translating.
Found this gem, and now it's 5am.

Dex-chan lover
It is actually shit. None of the characters are acting like real people.

Dex-chan lover
I read it to volume 6 of the LN and I’d say….

You’ll be in a lot of disappointment if you’re expecting the story to be immersive, sensible, and reasonable despite the attempt to make it somewhat realistic. It just misses more and more details as the story progresses to the point where you can’t help but sigh, and say “Alright, I’ll treat it as another grade B isekai.”

If you want some isekai realism and otherworld politic I’d recommend Risou no Himo Seikatsu or Ascendance of a Bookwork.

Users who are viewing this thread