Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Changing Routines, Unchanging Wishes

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to when Yuri goes to the academy in a couple chapters.

Dex-chan lover
6PjC253.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Father gonna get sick and die. Or MC gonna make a cure.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Reading about the mom gathering the ginkgo nuts reminds me a lot of my childhood. Had a giant ginkgo tree in the front yard that eventually started producing fruit and the fruit was just the foulest smelling stuff you could imagine. The nuts inside were good but the fruit surrounding it was just awful smelling and stained.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the epidemic's really gonna be. He's not knowledgeable enough to be able to reasonably cure most diseases, so I kind of wonder if it's actually just something like a natural gas leak that's getting into houses/etc.

Dex-chan lover
Language where the verb change depending on the object sounds stupid.

Oh wait

Dex-chan lover
I mentioned it before, but these really are a dying people. Yuuri is already 10, but he hasn't got a single sibling, by the looks of it. In our history, he absolutely would have at the very least two if he was the oldest child. If he wasn't the oldest, there would naturally be more. The parents should still be producing kids, though many would die before adulthood, like children used to do back in the day. Of course there were also physiological/genetic exceptions, resulting in only one child despite a lot of trying. However, there don't seem to be a lot of children in general in this series. Siam is an only child as well. Even if they weren't attacked by a murderous enemy, they would go extinct anyway. Very little children and undeveloped medicine is a deadly combination. Add to that how the capital seemed to be a fairly large city, so they could lose what little population they have in one fell swoop if plague happened there.

Group Leader
"there are an incredible number of conjugations"
laughs in Brasil's portuguese :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread