Horobi no Kuni no Seifukusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Something Important

Dex-chan lover
And here I was thinking after that first panel he was just going to be the emo musician type :lul:

Dex-chan lover
All bark no bite, huh?
He didn't know about the MC's farmboy strength.

I definitely look forward to their next interaction, lol.

if i was MC, i would have slam him down the moment he knock the ink pot. Though i would have just stop at throwing him down everytime he tries start something, not a full on beat down.
a few antagonizing words is fine but the moment you put your hands on me or my belongings, you are getting exactly what youre asking for.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's just happenstance that the dormitory manager just happened to be nearby. It could easily be explained away with, "Oh she was just checking up on each room", but given her immediate reaction to blame the MC despite his explanation makes me think there's more to it than that and that the room pairing might have been deliberate to cause an issue.

Dex-chan lover
What a satisfying and justified beatdown. And very believable that the dorm leader would try to punish Yuri without finding out what happened, adults suck.
Yes, in my experience when it comes to brawls with bullies, it's always the victims fault, unless the victim get's seriously injured, then it's 50/50, 50% chance that it's the victims fault and 50% chance that they BOTH are at fault.

Group Leader
I had an intuition that Yuuri and that brat would become best friends 🤔

I hope I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
OOOHH! I almost got carried away there! I wanted him to rip off an ear or smash his teeth! But that would've been too much.
Maybe?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
OOOHH! I almost got carried away there! I wanted him to rip off an ear or smash his teeth! But that would've been too much.
Maybe?
Not enough, gotta make sure he has a permanent scar that everyone can see

Users who are viewing this thread