Hosaka-sensei no Ai no Muchi

I love this. Hosaka sensei is so refreshingly straightforward and Kawai is a really likable, hardworking MC. I look forward to seeing their relationship grow :)

Dex-chan lover
Top cute. Kawai sensei makes some great faces and I really felt for her. Great start.

Supporter
in the great words of a wise man "all I wanna do is go and trap out with my shooters"

Fed-Kun's army
WARNING!!!

This work may cause diabetes. Read at your own risk.

Double-page supporter
As much as I love the sweetness this manga has, Hosaka's hairstyle has been bothering me the entire time.

Why did he have to have half his hair tied up?? I can't help but think he has pigtails on, but got lazy halfway.

Dex-chan lover
All that excessive kissing...
I'm positively getting the vapours.

I am not really a sweet tooth person but it seems that I need to check my sugar level because of this.
That Ecchan in the last page is so cute!
damn that is so smooth for a 7-year old kid...

Power Uploader
Seems like morons from Chibi scans want war, its been a while since i have seen such a retard group that starts doing a manga thats already being done by another group. You will deeply regret this action.

Contributor
No hate between scan groups please, we are in the same boat, just ignore each other and both continue to translate, also mean both care and so chances that the title will be abandoned in the future are more slim, and is a good thing.

Thanks you both for your hard work.

Please no outside drama to such a cute series. Yes Chibi likes to start doing series that other groups are already doing but still.

Power Uploader
It was no intention of mine to bring any drama here it simply makes me angry cuz there are 10000+ manga out there that need to be scanlated and our group would love to do em but we cant cuz just not possible and then on the other side ya got group that go and waste their time on doing manga that is being worked on regularly while tons of their projects are collecting dust and being forgotten. If someone can make sense of that please do me cuz i cant...
Anyway sorry to disturb you guys on it and no worries this manga wont be abandoned there is in total only 3vols so we are halfway done with it already, next chapters are being worked on and will be released soon.

Users who are viewing this thread