Hoshigari JK Ria - Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels so random... She meets a guy who conveniently works at a bicycle repair shop when her bike is broken and she easily convinces him to cheat on his wife with a high school girl. I thought there would be a continuation of what happened in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the author has dropped all pretense of her actions being "justified" cause her victims are supposedly bad.

She is now outright targeting completely nice and innocent people to get her kicks.

Power Uploader
This chapter feels so random... She meets a guy who conveniently works at a bicycle repair shop when her bike is broken and she easily convinces him to cheat on his wife with a high school girl. I thought there would be a continuation of what happened in the previous chapter.

Thanks for the chapter!
Note that it's only chapter 8.1 and will continue on.
There's probably going to be some punch to it. The chapters have been split in half for a while now since &Flower almost only does half chapters nowadays and I rather like it's new formula.

Dex-chan lover
since there is more for this ch lets see exactly whats really going on

seems she was saying something about the girl he's with so lets see where this goes

Group Leader
I find it interesting that everyone here is treating this guy like a poor innocent victim when he's consciously choosing to cheat on his wife with a high schooler. Like, she's not forcing him to do anything, this is all totally within his power lol.

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting that everyone here is treating this guy like a poor innocent victim when he's consciously choosing to cheat on his wife with a high schooler. Like, she's not forcing him to do anything, this is all totally within his power lol.
I can't imagine a case where "she seduced me!" would ever hold up in court unless she like tied him up and forced herself on him like that 15 year old girl manga lol

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for the chapter!
yeah , like it seemed to skip over the 'downfall' of the doctor/nurse (unless they're gonna do both somehow lol. or if the doctor was higher up to just bury anything under the table)

Dex-chan lover
She saw the ring and acted accordingly. And swiftly.
Well done little girl, well done.
Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread