Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Goodbye Hoshihime Village

Dex-chan lover
there is a short, magazine exclusive extra chapter as well as a second series that was announced to continue serialization this year.

Double-page supporter
Should have orgy ...
With lolis ...
at the end of story ...
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation. It was a good slice of life/comedy series despite not having lots of romantic progress.

@jctsoi sounds like some henreader doujin plot. Not that i mind.

Group Leader
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but I understand why it's getting cut short - it's not like there was anything going on, to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
The mc should marry all the girls and then proceed to repopulate the town, just saying.
Thanks for translating this one to the end! I hope a continuation will really come out.

Dex-chan lover
for those wondering, here's the first two chapters of the sequel: https://mangacross.jp/comics/hosihime/1
as you can see from the release dates, it was discontinued around 2.5 years ago. azuma-sensei stated as reason that she had to censor the chapters (unlike the original series which was uncensored in the magazine) and that they wanted her to change her script (maybe less fanservice, who knows). but one of her more recent posts on either her twitter or her fanbox confirmed that serialization will continue sometime this year.

Dex-chan lover
then just wait for the sequel to continue. in however format it ends up, at least the volume release will be uncensored in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread