Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 38.5 - Magazine Extra

Dex-chan lover
Extra featuring a shota in a manga about lolis. Garbage. Give us the sequel and delete this. Waiting for this was a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is more in line with how I thought this series would end.

Dex-chan lover
@RobDog
A mound of pubic hair resembling a pupa?
Hmm...nnn... I don't see it?

Aoi has likely bathed with other men and women with pubes.
His sister may or may not already have some peach fuzz.
Pubes probably aren't unusual to him.

Women have varying sizes and shapes of the majora/minora though, and in Sanae's case, the minora + clitoris 'pops out' a lot more than the majora do.
For some women, the majora conceals darn near everything, looking like 2 big ol' mounds, thus not really resembling a pupa.

Dex-chan lover
@Samhill you can probably expect the volume raws to be uncensored at least when the series resumes this year.

Dex-chan lover
@Samhill the whole series was published uncensored in the magazine. only the sequel was censored cause it's a webmanga. the censorship and certain creative restrictions imposed on her were the reasons why she discontinued the sequel in the first place. google translations of her recent twitter posts suggest that she'll continue both this and her honor student manga in two separate magazines. so in the best of cases we get monthly uncensored chapters again. if not, then we gotta wait for the tankobon.

Double-page supporter
@Phaaze ah, my bad. Didn't know what pupa meant :D Even tho I had a hunch it wasn't "hair".
With that leads me to think it's just drastically different from the usual labia majora covering the labia minora.
I had one weird girlfriend whose labia majora was so puffy I thought she had a disease or something. She was kinda chubby so that's one reason, hmm.

Dex-chan lover
@Galder I thought that ecchi manga had Barbie tits, light, soap, or steam to obscure nipples and didn't get the goods until the tank.

Dex-chan lover
@Samhill almost all seinen magazines allow nipples. though they seem to be cracking down on loli stuff again. for example the famous "mujaki no rakuen" was uncensored in the magazine as well, but uran's newest loli manga "i'm not a lolicon" is censored even though it's being published in the same magazine. so there's a chance that the sequel to hoshihimemura won't be uncensored until the tankobon.

maybe shit calms down once the freaking tokyo olympics are finally over and/or somebody kicks shinzo abe out of office lol

Dex-chan lover
@Galder

original.png

Dex-chan lover
Lord have mercy, the author just doesn't let off. No brakes on this train to jail.

Users who are viewing this thread