Hoshihimemura no Naishobanashi

Dex-chan lover
@Galder Lets see. That's sew mom, right? Damn. I was hoping for convenience store mom and/or Tokyo-girl mom.

legally it's questionable
morally it's disgusting
personally i like it

damn that quote, i'll scrave deep in my heart

Dex-chan lover
@NickD15
it seems yukari finished elementary school and moved away for middle school cause in the few sequel chapters that are out she's in another school.
can't read japanese though, so it's just guesswork based on what i saw.

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure the harem tag fits... Its obviously a boring manga story about a dense mc and the childhood friend, the girls are just there as a hook

Dex-chan lover
@DevilEdvin depends on your country i guess. over here we had some questionable stuff published. and regulation (if any) always comes from the publishers themselves. apparently not enough fucks are given (yet - or even none at all). anime get rated in the same way as regular films though.

AIGHT BOIS....... YOU GUYS WHOM BEEN READING THIS MANGA(NOT ME), FOLLOW ME TO THE CLOSEST POLICE STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hello, yes police station. I am sensing some disturbance in my area, can you go in here and see for yourselves on what you have to say about this

Double-page supporter
I rate this 7.5/10, rounding to 8 cause I’m a degenerate.
*WeeWooWeeWoo*
“I swear officer, it’s the kids not me!”

On the serious note, this manga is pretty harmless and kinda wholesome.
Just a case of curious pubescent girls.

Also, the MC is not a pedophile in denial. It’s clear that the Onee-san is winner.

Dex-chan lover
azumi yuki just made her new year's post on the pixiv fanbox and reported that this series will finally be continued next year. still no specific release date, but at least we know it's supposed to happen. so anyone interested in getting arrested, there's more chances for you!

Users who are viewing this thread