Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I guess we have a plot now? And me to Yamada after this chapter:
022.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yes, there's a story in this, but what is the plot?
I mean, why Hoshino? Why is that Yamaka chose Hoshino for attention? And what she wants with him? What can Hoshino do to Yamada? What is the goal here, what will they do together?
This is the part tat I still can't understand.

Dex-chan lover
Why is that Yamaka chose Hoshino for attention?
If it's like other manga, it could be because of something that happened a long time ago, but I doubt it.
He got pulled into her orbit by chance, and from the beginning she tried to swindle him for money and favors, but despite everything he never could shrug her off (I mean, he is a complete doormat that goes out of his way to support his team that treats him like garbage) so he became her semi-reliable gofer... And maybe something more by now?

Dex-chan lover
If it's like other manga, it could be because of something that happened a long time ago, but I doubt it.
He got pulled into her orbit by chance, and from the beginning she tried to swindle him for money and favors, but despite everything he never could shrug her off (I mean, he is a complete doormat that goes out of his way to support his team that treats him like garbage) so he became her semi-reliable gofer... And maybe something more by now?
A ball ( and not Yamada's ) landed on her feet, and that is the start of a "love story" ...

Dex-chan lover
"I lie about everything and now I'm mad you think I'm lying."

Jfc this girl is toxic. Even if she's poor and this is all true, she's still toxic. Made the dude sit in that spot for a fucking week when you can't even see the fireworks.

Users who are viewing this thread