Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one who thinks the dialogue is weird as fuck? , and since when they become friends? , this manga is so fucking weird.
Incoherent/disconnected TL was my first thought but it does read properly. Tbh, I think it might just be the "story" jumping around randomly after we just got thrown in cold turkey.

4 chapters in and we saw her smiling as if she had a crush on him, bullying him in a "cute"(?) way, extortion twice, her now confessing to being into the hunk baseball capt. which makes her look shallow when she mainly was a mysterious character with hidden depth or whatever. At this point this manga could be any genre it wants to be, lmao.

It still is fun, tho. I think you just have to think of a chapter as 3 related but somehow disconnected stories with characters being drunk and ADHD..? Yeah

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters in and we saw her smiling as if she had a crush on him, bullying him in a "cute"(?) way, extortion twice, her now confessing to being into the hunk baseball capt. which makes her look shallow when she mainly was a mysterious character with hidden depth or whatever.
Yeah, in the first 3 chapter she was mysterious and i was interested to know she's does these things to the guy who was nice to her, but this chapter makes her so shallow.

Aggregator gang
man, this hoshino disco comedian guy's writing is awful, it's not even remotely funny.
it's a shame that Ojiro's beautiful art is wasted on such trash story

Dex-chan lover
I liked this a bit more than the first three chapters, likely because it leaned more into the usual SoL narratives. I think at the very least it set a standard for these two interacting going forward, like co-conspirators in heartbreak.

Dex-chan lover
I was really confused over this plot
then I realized it's not a manga by Ojiro, it's just the art

that's a drop

Users who are viewing this thread