Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Neon Light (2)

Disappointed it wasn’t Kanou but honestly based on everything that’s happened in the story up to this point, it seems like a very realistic/plausible outcome. These kids (key word) are highly flawed but seeing how they’ve changed, stumbled, taken steps backwards and forwards is what makes them interesting (to me at least)

get cucked. I fucking expected it but, THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE KANOU EMPIRE

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about the post-relationship drama, the author actually pull it well this time

NS0rF03.jpg

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD
GOODNESS ME, AAAGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fangirling intensifies)

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

even with this development, its still one of those cases where someone takes one step forward, and two steps backwards... as expected of this manga :(

BUT WHO CARES THATS MY BOI KOBAYAKAWA. DATS MY BOI!

The problem i have with this shipping is from the fact that Hoshino does not seem to be the most deserving of it. Good thing it's not Matsukata somehow.

Contributor
@veneficae Why does she need to deserve? Why is this retarded argument so often used with rom-coms discussion

Group Leader
I had already seen the raws for the next chapter, so I knew this would happen, but I still think Kanou should have got the MC.
She was the one who had the best chemistry with him! It's like Hoshino got him because she's the main heroine, not because they hit off the best.

MD@Home
Welp, that's it folks! There you have it, MC and heroine together, time to pack up and go home =-=! The execution to make it end up with this was really bad... the hints about the MC liking Yuge-sensei? Poof, gone, it's in the way for the heroine to end up with MC. Childhood friend which MC betrayed is re-encountered with, they TRY to make it up but nope it's in the way of MC and heroine so something has to stop it from happening... how about this other character which has a history with them that also is a possible ship with the MC, it's in the way of heroine and MC too! Ooooh, let's make them somehow cuck each other killing 2 birds with 1 stone! Now... no more obstacles, lets ship the MC and heroine! WOOT! That's how the whole story since the school trip started feels like... there were hints that MC was interested in the heroine but it was vague af and it could've been anything, admiration, respect, whatever, it didn't need to end up as romantic feelings! AND if it did end up with romantic feelings, at least develop the plot more for it to happen, this was literally like a process of elimination that Nishimura yelled about last chap =-=

Dex-chan lover
Still room for a lot of confusion - but I reckon this manga would have been better as a visual novel where you could pick your ending couplings. Including the art teacher smh.

Users who are viewing this thread