Houfuku Kanojo to Koukatsu Kareshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - 3-Man Date 2

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting "this chapter is unavailable" here.
Anyway, glad to see it back but I hope it doesn't take another decade for the next chapter to upload on this completed manga. This is absolute torture!!

Group Leader
Alright y'all I got my hands on (purchased) the online version of the manga, so at least it'll look better going forward

Group Leader
hey thanks for translating! Hope i'ts help you on your way learning and improving nihongo!

Dex-chan lover
I don't translate well either, so I can offer just a breakdown of the sentences:
Pg3 全種 just means 'all kinds of [a thing]', so yeah, Ako wanted all the varieties of the doll, the one with a tie, the one with a bowtie, etc.
first result for me googling that is all the swimsuits of DOA Volleyball characters, so google knows I'm a pervert

Pg4 それは遠慮願うとして:
this part is confusing to me too
'それは' is likely referring to Sakae's offer to buy Ako the dolls.
'ご遠慮願う' is to '願う' for 'ご遠慮', to 'ask' for some restraint', with the latter being in a formal Japanese.
'として' means 'as a', so Yoshi is saying something like 'treat that (sakae's offer) as a wish for some restraint' = 'this womanizer offers to do your unreasonable request, so please take that into account and restrain yourself".

Pg6 調子乗って取り過ぎた:
"調子乗って" is 'getting carried away', literally 'riding the situation', 調子に乗る, with a て to connect this idea of getting away to the second part of the sentence, 撮り過ぎた.
"撮り過ぎた" is 'taking too many pictures', with 'picture taking', 撮る, connected to the helper verb 過ぎる ('too much') in its past perfect form. "taking too many pictures".
The idea would be 'I got carried away + I took too many pictures', with that + being replaced by something like, "so".

Pg7 さっきまでの威勢はどこいったの:
"さっきまで" is 'up until now', with 'さっきまでの威勢" being 'the energy [you had] up until now'. With that as the topic, Yoshi remarked the next part of the sentence, どこいったの
"どこいったの" is 'it went somewhere', with 'どこ' being 'where' and 'いった' being the past perfect form of いく or 行く. The の at the end makes it a remark based on something perceived by the speaker.
The idea would be Yoshi seeing Ako in panel 1 being so tired, and, based on that, saying, 'up until now your energy existed, it went somewhere'.

Dex-chan lover
So someone is bringing this back.
Nice.
tumblr_inline_p0u38n9Tw81v4332g_400.gifv

Thank you for your work!
I thought I'd never get to see this title again.

@friednoodles
それはご遠慮願うとして means please try to refrain it
調子乗って撮り過ぎた means getting carried taking pictures
さっきまでの威勢はどこいったの means where’s the energy you had before

Users who are viewing this thread