Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 21 - Let's Talk to the Family

Dex-chan lover
From mangaka's twitter
ROTz4M5.jpeg
kMdDLHJ.jpeg
should upload it as .5 chapter. Some guys, like "dangers in my heart" translators, do it all the time

Double-page supporter
Aight it’s official, this is my favorite romcom manga right now. This chapter was too cute. I also really like how Chokki doesn’t have overreactions to Shun’s siblings’ suggestions. It leaves a lot of mystery to what she truly thinks. In comparison, Shun is an open book. I hope we get to see a exposed/more open Chokki one day though. The gap moe between the airheaded cool senpai and a flustered red faced senpai would be overwhelming.

Truly looking forward to the future with this series

She's even considering having a kid with him :glee:
She's mature in the strangest ways.
The way I understood it that was her meeting the childhood Shun as in meeting the side of him that peels all the white off the Mikan before giving it to someone, not her thinking about meeting childhood Shun through a kid they made together.

Aight it’s official, this is my favorite romcom manga right now. This chapter was too cute. I also really like how Chokki doesn’t have overreactions to Shun’s siblings’ suggestions. It leaves a lot of mystery to what she truly thinks. In comparison, Shun is an open book. I hope we get to see a exposed/more open Chokki one day though. The gap moe between the airheaded cool senpai and a flustered red faced senpai would be overwhelming.

Truly looking forward to the future with this series
I wish it got an anime in all honesty..it's not impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread