Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 28 - Let's Connect with the New Student

Dex-chan lover
she's good enough that i wouldn't mind a couple of chapters here and there with her as a protagonist

gyaru guurrlll omg i thought she will be a homewrecker hahaha. can't wait to see the romance chapter

Group Leader
How do you make a great manga better? Add a Gal! Hope she stays around. While I love are two mains together, having a new friend to change things up is a good thing.
she has a great design as well. matter-of-fact, I think the art for this manga is absolutely fantastic. they better not fuck the style up when it inevitably gets an anime

Group Leader
Lmao she knows. Of course she does.
1000243160.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect a kind wing girl gyaru kouhai as new addition, but certainly a very welcomed one

I expect there is like some love war begin in this chapter. But the kouhai just join in 2 days, i dont know i should happy or not about that 😂

Dex-chan lover
Chokki-chan in love is sooooo cute! Kudos to gyaru-chan for quickly realizing the situation.
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I first thought she'd be a love rival maybe but now it seems like she'll help with/fasten their progress

Dex-chan lover
yura is real cute and i hope we see more of her, but also the hyper go home club should disband after our ship gets together. nobody should be interfering in their romance!

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see Chokki-chan as a gal, just as a gag for one page :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Amazing how gals in otherwise non gal centric manga are so consistently forces for good
Thanks, sweet kouhai, your contribution is appreciated
I wonder what year it was when this happened? Gyaru characters started off being more of a "Mean Girls" type trope, as bullies. But now they seem almost universally nice and helpful in depictions.

Is it because the culture itself changed? Or did the old idea simply become too tired? Is it a transformation or projection of moe culture?

I don't have the answers, but maybe a Gyaru Research Club would.

Users who are viewing this thread