Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Let's Talk to the Family

Active member
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
49
Unfortunately this is where I drop the series boys, if y'all like it keep going it's pretty wholesome and awesome
If only I didn't get too attached to the fem mc for being similar to me (who is aroace), I would've rooted for them wholeheartedly...

If anyone read it until the end pls update me if they do get happy ending together or not, I hope they do, but I couldn't read anymore ;w;;
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
132
Unfortunately this is where I drop the series boys, if y'all like it keep going it's pretty wholesome and awesome
If only I didn't get too attached to the fem mc for being similar to me (who is aroace), I would've rooted for them wholeheartedly...

If anyone read it until the end pls update me if they do get happy ending together or not, I hope they do, but I couldn't read anymore ;w;;
Do not worry, I will wait for the series to end so that I can tell you what is the ending
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
681
I'm fucking squirming and giggling in my bed reading this, what is this manga doing to me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top