Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Towards Corruption

I was reluctant in reading this manga because I thought there would be things like this, now that he's enjoying it, I'm scared he'll actually become an m

Dex-chan lover
Yep, this manga has definitely moved away from torture gag and "uncomfortable/awkward situation" gag, to outright BDSM gag comedy.

Surprisingly, there aren't a lot of manga like this. There's ones with BDSM ecchi elements, but usually it's very straightforward, like the main couple having a one-way D/s undertone, or having a side character who's a flagrant S or M. Or they might give each heroine a particular fetish. But in this manga, they just constantly give the characters random excuses to put each other in kinky situations.

Dex-chan lover
I've not seen a club advisor for their torture research club yet.
I wonder if this lady will take the role.

@MangaMonger
I think Nana to Kaoru is about as much S&M manga as needs to exist. Anything else would be redundant.

Fed-Kun's army
If she was a real professional she probably should have stopped when he said it didn’t want it...

Aggregator gang
Lmao, on that day he became an M. I feel like this and the torture club itself are more bdsm fetish using the cover of torture, seeing as most of the characters have had bdsm related ecchi scenes. Short chick with wrapped boobs is probably next to have an awakening

Users who are viewing this thread