Houkago no Goumon Shoujo - Vol. 4 Ch. 47 - Third in a Day...♥

Kinda hope that this becomes a harem end since it hurts imagining the other girls being rejected and the childhood friend having the worst end of it

Double-page supporter
@bright Haha no not yet as you can see translator kun is barely on chapter 47 we'll get to the 100s eventually lol.

Dex-chan lover
Actually you only tongue kissed one, the others were accidents...

There you go. Between blue ball girl, sadistic prick and annoying brat, how can you not choose the person who actually cares about you?

Sexual harassment teacher is not even an option.

Dex-chan lover
Always go for the girl that is chasing you. Life advice from a lifetime of love bro. She will be more likely to stick around and at least work harder to keep you happy. Unless you're into tits ... then have at it hoss. But people, in general, pull away from others that are too into them. Conversely, they chase the people just out of their reach/league.

Also, that was the only real kiss since it wasn't an accident, included some intentional tongue, and came from a girl that has confessed her love. She checks all the boxes for me ... too bad she also checks all of the boxes that, using manga logic, will guarantee her 'loss'.

Contributor
I can't be the only one who thought WTF when he realized she was showing no nipples or anything... I thought it was just the normal "censoring" til that revelation.

Dex-chan lover
You only kissed ONE girl, the others were just manga-esque accidental lip contact...

Dex-chan lover
Her breast just got smaller, by like 4 or 3 sizes...
The poor girl will only win if this goes harem route, it hurts to see her simp for him.

Dex-chan lover
lucky pervert x2
Real kiss x1
But.... will he go for the hat trick with psycho?

Users who are viewing this thread