Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Ch. 37 - Kuromiya-san and Mikan-chan

Dex-chan lover
I swear, wtf is up with the Japanese and wanting to fuck their cousins? And they are always making it look like an every day thing. Is Japan littered with fishfolk abominations from inbreeding but they are keeping it hidden even from themselves somehow? Are they trying to recreate Innsmouth? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh... So she's a crazy BSS cousin :shamihuh:

It seems to me that there will be some kind of bet involving the academic competition :thonk:

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty outrageous character to add to an otherwise grounded (personality wise) story imo. She stands out too much. Also another prime example why childhood friends (cousin in this case but still) always deserve to lose without exception. And nobody (in the story) seems to be bothered by the incest angle which is another problem lol.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, wtf is up with the Japanese and wanting to fuck their cousins? And they are always making it look like an every day thing. Is Japan littered with fishfolk abominations from inbreeding but they are keeping it hidden even from themselves somehow? Are they trying to recreate Innsmouth? :kek:
I can only guess that it appeals to some sort of fantasy of lonely otaku who can't get any girls, so they think their cousins would totally be all goo goo ga ga about their lazy no lifer asses.

Dex-chan lover
You must American, I guess you'd be surprised to know that cousin marriage is legal in most of the world except the US and maybe a couple of more other countries, in fact it is encouraged in some places. And no the risk of any genetic defects is extremely low, no higher than a woman having a child in her late 30s

Supporter
You must American, I guess you'd be surprised to know that cousin marriage is legal in most of the world except the US and maybe a couple of more other countries, in fact it is encouraged in some places. And no the risk of any genetic defects is extremely low, no higher than a woman having a child in her late 30s
It's also legal in quite a few places in the US. It's just that it's looked down upon by the sorts of people who like to look down on the people in the places where it's legal.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she said it herself that there shouldn't be anyone interested in him. :worry:
Sorry my dear this may true irl but you are in romcom manga.
Hahaha Irl by all contrast he's a dud with his most defining trait is kindness. First impressions are important. He's just friend zone material lol.

Supporter
This character is just making me want to drop the series. To begin with her absence doesn't fit her personality, her reasoning for creating drama and obstacles is because she wants to, she isn't downbad for him to the point of marriage/segs etc etc etc she just doesn't want him to be with someone else which is also a huge BS, and for some reason someone supports her thought proccess? this was a manga about an genius idol hiding how much of a girlfailure she is why tf are we getting a drama about not letting them get together through a character that isn't a rival or even relevant to the story????

Users who are viewing this thread