Houkago no Idol ni wa Himitsu ga aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Kuromiya-san's Secret

Dex-chan lover
To be fair the mc only known the girl not that long ago, and he has suspicions about the song, and she confess to him out the blue, the mc is a little dense but his low self-esteem doesn't help either, I'll be impressed if he's see her more than a classmate LOL.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean that save was pretty good and I started to believe. My dreams were shattered in literal pages
See? This is why I never had faith in him lol

This is the same dude that at first avoided sitting close to her when they were studying TOGETHER

Mans really said "nah someone like me doesn't deserve to sit next to you, what if someone sees?"

That cemented that he was a spinless bitch, and a dense one which he proved in this ch

I genuinely hate characters like him

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't know, that makes me want to drop it if that's how stupid the MCs are going to be about each other...

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to assign it to low selfesteem, if only author would spend a pannel showing what MC was thinking, I feel like it's easy not to see the signs when you don't think yourself worthy of them, maybe that's next for the manga, getting MC to feel himself worthy of the romance
Also i think he misunderstood because of how japanese language is spoken.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she just used the word "daisuki"

Which is like just saying "Like" instead of saying the full phrase.

Or maybe he really is pretending to be a dense mf

Dex-chan lover
See? This is why I never had faith in him lol

This is the same dude that at first avoided sitting close to her when they were studying TOGETHER

Mans really said "nah someone like me doesn't deserve to sit next to you, what if someone sees?"

That cemented that he was a spinless bitch, and a dense one which he proved in this ch

I genuinely hate characters like him
Ok hear me out, he's gonna have a redemption arc huffs copium
But like for real, why do I still read this trash dense mc mangas?

Supporter
I skipped the rest of the chapter after "I like it too" god dammit man would it kill them to ever just go with it

Dex-chan lover
Just like a speedrun, it went from any% confession world record pace to resetting the game in a matter of frames

Dex-chan lover
I have to keep these feelings a secret and not explain what I meant or how else are we going to milk another 50 chapters out of this.

I was not expecting her to confess, and now she is trying to hide it.

I know that native speakers drop the subject of a sentence. Why? It seems like it would lead to a lot of misunderstandings.
nah a normal japanese person would have understood, what she meant. Even if you drop the subject, it would be quite the mental gymnastics to misunderstand that.

I mean if some idol confess to me after only teaching her some maths and stuff for 2 months, I'll not believe it either.

Users who are viewing this thread